- Awakening of Capital.
- Meeting of Cars and Aeroplanes
- Dining on the terrace of the Casino
- Skirmish in the Oasis.
Luigi Russolo, a painter and composer, wrote literature dealing with the music of futurism. His manifesto, The Art of Noises written in 1913, disected the timbre of sound of the futurist orchestra into six different parts:
- Roar, Thunder, Explosion, Bang, Boom, Hissing Roar
- Whistling, Puffing, Hissing
- Whispers, Murmurs, Mumbles, Mutters, Gurgles
- Screeches, Creaks, Rustling, Humming, Crackling, Rubbing
- Noises that are made by beating on materials (metals, woods, skins, stones, pottery)
- Sounds that are made by people of animals (Shouts, Screams, Shrieks, Wails, Hoots, Howls, Death rattles, Sobbing)
Sources: Britanica Encyclopedia, Wikipedia Images